Tuesday 26 July 2016

Dlish Scraps July 2016 Moodboard

I found time this month to join in with Dlish Scraps's Moodboard Rustic Charm.




This month's moodboard has lovely soft colours and a gentle feel about it and I felt that the photo of my children in a loving pose was the one for this.



I love stalking my mailman after the 1st of the month to see when my Dlish Scraps Just Add Paper pack arrives, my postie is getting good at seeing my car in the driveway and tooting his little horn to say he has my package with him as he goes past across the road. I am so lucky to have such an awesome postie!

So I did utilise some of this months Rustic Charm Just Add Paper Kit in my layout, I spent a bit of time playing with the Wooden Veneer Heart, Lace Flower, Tassel and Birds trying to find a satisfying grouping. It all came together when I added the Memories Flair to the cluster. I added a gold Itty Bitty Bag and a Project Life card that I cut to size and arranged another cluster with one of the J.A.P. resin flowers and some lovely Charms Creations Embellishments - A Lovely Cream Heavenly Heart and some Fab Flowers. The page needed some defining so I edged it with the washi taped Supplied in the Rustic Charm Just Add Paper kit.

Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment