Tuesday 26 July 2016

Scrap the Girls July 2016

For the month of July Scrap the Girls gave us a wonderful sketch to help us get creative.



I thought I'd try something outside my comfort zone and find a colour I don't use very often to incorporate into my layout. 

Here's my page:


In the end I think the green that I chose, made my page pop just enough to catch your attention but didn't overwhelm my photo. I find it had to use a lot of green, yellow and orange but I am trying to over come that issue.

My page was created with Kaisercraft card stock, Flutterby Designs Wood Veneer Circles, Dlish Scraps Journaling Card, Wood Veneer Stars and a Heidi Swapp paper. I also added some washi tape from my rather large collection. 

Please come by again soon to have a look at my pages, thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. This layout was one of the first few that caught my eye among the other challenge ones.
    Love the clean lines and colours. Thanks for playing along Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout was one of the first few that caught my eye among the other challenge ones.
    Love the clean lines and colours. Thanks for playing along Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute ang girly, i really love what you do with the current sketch! Tanks to playing with us at Scrap the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!! Colours are awesome. Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is striking. Thanks for playing along with STG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice clean layout that follows the sketch to a T. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous page, thanks for joining us at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete