Monday 25 July 2016

More Than Words July 2016

The team at More Than Words wanted us to kick start our pages with a sketch and use the word 'Smile'

I loved this sketch as it left plenty of room for your own interpretation as you can see by my page below.

I had this random left over photo of my children from a few Christmases ago. 

On my page I have used some gorgeous Charms Creations - a Mini Runner and a Red Hessian Heart. From my never ending supply of D'lish Scraps Doilies, a Lace Doily, an Itty Bitty Gold Bag which I found a tag to pop inside, a Wild Rose in Red and Tangelo Wax Flowers. I added some gold thread for texture and splatters of Cherry Pie Dylusions, American Thickers for the title and a Gold Sharpie for the boarder. 

I love that I have now scrapped this memory of my children and can compare this photo with the others I have taken every Christmas beside Santa's Mailbox in the City.

Thanks for coming by to see my page.


5 comments:

  1. Fab take on our challenge Vicky, you sure rocked our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well with the sketch! Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Thn Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love your gold title! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete