Monday 11 April 2016

123 Challenge Blog April 2016

This month over at the 123 Challenge Blog we were required to create a layout using the image below.



We were tasked to use the colour white only, the word 'Peaceful' and Technique - Flowers.


In my page " Hello, life is never peaceful with you two" I did just that:



My page included lots of white flowers from my old stash of flowers, muslin, glassine bag, die cut shapes (heart and flower) that I picked up at one of the craft shows I visited and thought they'd make really good Project Life embellishments. 
I used my Friskas Boarder punch to create the flower die cut hiding behind the glassine bag,
Dlish Scraps Sequined Bow and loopy flower (under flair),
Charms Creations Heavenly Heart,
and some A Piece of Cake Designs stash I'm trying hard not to hoard - Camera Flair, and Hello Frame. 

I loved the challenge of just sticking to the one colour, especially white.

Thanks for dropping by.




6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page - many thanks for joining in with us on 123 challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page so much and I sure do love the title. It made me smile. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..This looks so pretty, all the flowers and doileys look wonderful.. as a mum I had a smile at your title too.. a lovely layout, thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page - so many pretty details! Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky - this is lovely - thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page and live all those yummy blooms! Thanks for joining us at 123 Chalkenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete