Wednesday 13 April 2016

Charms Creations April 2016 ScrapLift a Layout

Charms has set a great challenge this month to Scrap Lift a Layout Inspired by one of the Creative Team.

I found this such a hard challenge because there were so many terrific layouts by the creative team to choose from. I started with one of Belinda's pages



But I couldn't find a photo that did her page justice.

But another talented team member's page was calling out to me to be scrap lifted. 
How could I not lift this gorgeous creation,


I did need to change the colour scheme a little to suit my subject though.



I thought it would be a good excuse to go through my paper scraps and use some of up before the pile got to big. ( I am on a use as much of my stash as possible without buying new stuff  mission).

Of course I reach for my stash of lovely Charms Creations Embellishments first. I just knew the X&O had to go on the page as the newborn Mr E is holding is a girl. Then I discovered crocheted doilies and some wood veneer from previous mixed kits. Luckily I had one lonely Tab hiding in my stash that I could colour using my Sharpie pen.

I added a Rainbow Spendour Bow and a few little wood sequins as well.
Finally I added A Piece of Cake Designs 'Capture' Flair.

I really enjoyed copying one of the  masters of creation, and I look forward to scrap lifting another team member's page again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment