Tuesday 12 April 2016

White with 1 - Jester Red

This month I thought I'd challenge myself to do some scrap booking challenges from a couple of different places.
One of these is the fabulous White with 1 Challenge 




This month their colour was Jester Red, a Burgundy type of Red.
So here's my page



I love this picture of my eldest when he was 7 years old and the Dr Suess quote really was something I said to him almost daily at that age. 

I busted some of my Dlish Scraps stash using their doiley, sequin bow, Journal It circle spot, heart brad and sequins;
I also love my rather large stash of Charms Creations embellishments, this time using a mini runner I altered with a flair from A Piece of Cake Designs and a Super Star;
and some red chevron washi tape.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you! So busy BLOGGING away! GREAT pages... welcome to the big wide world of scrap challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for joining the challenge at WW1, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! thank for playing with us at ww1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, and I love that Dr Suez quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the perfect color for the photo, just a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very sweet page, thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete