Saturday 16 April 2016

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge April 2016

Hi There!

I loved the Show Us Your Stuff's challenge this month with Get Creative With Stamps. I had a glorious time getting grubby to create a unique background for my layout "Boys will be Boys"



I used Kaisercraft and Heidi Swapp Stamps with Distress Inks and Mist Sprays. 
I also added a Charms Creations Heavenly Heart and a DIY Chevron sprayed in Navy. 
Kaisercraft's Off the Wall Collection.
I'm still hoarding a lot of A Piece of Cake Design flairs but managed to add one to this layout of my son wrangling a crocodile at Australia Zoo in 2006. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Great photo and I love all your stamping on the background. Perfect colours and awesome texture. Very cool layout.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous texture! Awesome colour combo too, such a fun LO. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! So creative, so much to look at and yet it all works so well together. Love your background Vicki. Thanks for joining in at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic male layout, all the texture and grunginess, thank you for joining the challenge at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this masculine layout and the texture created with the stamping is awesome. Thanks for playing with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a background. awesome work
    thank you for joining in at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Layout, love your background it istruly amazing! Thanks for playing along at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete