Saturday 21 May 2016

Charms Creations May Challenge

Image of PRE-ORDER Emoji Embellishments!I am loving Charms's challenges over on the Charms Creations Facebook page, this month Charms has challenged us to use one of her fabulous Emojis on our layouts.



How could anyone resist these adorable and fun creations of Charms to add to their pages.










So here is one of my layouts including a hot pink happy emoji.


I was finally brave enough to cut into my Serendipity Collection of papers from Dear Lizzy. I must remember that it is really ok to use these beautiful collections and not try hard just to collect them. 

I happily sorted through the ephemera pack to find some pretty die cuts to add to my page but not detract too much from the gorgeous photo of Miss Bug where she is actually fully engaged with the photographer and sitting quietly. 

I added a Dear Lizzy Brad from the same collection, A Piece of Cake Designs Flair, an old crochet flower from deep within my stash and some American Crafts Ribbon. I grabbed my Dlish Scraps stash containers and from there added a Lace Doily, some enamel dots and the 'love' wire word  I created from a past JAP kit. 

I can't wait to create more fun layouts using some of Charms's amazingly cute Emojis soon.

Drop by soon for some more of my "me time" creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment