Monday 30 May 2016

Scrap The Boys May 2016 Challenge

Hello again for this month.

I didn't get through as many challenges this month as I wanted to do but that doesn't mean I can't still use those challenges at a later date.

I couldn't resist the Sketch Challenge set for Scrap the Boys this month, as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to achieve.

Here is the sketch:

The sketch laid out a nice set of photos for me to show the growth of Mr E over the years as he is comes to the end of his High School education. 


I loved the simplicity of the sketch that allowed those gorgeous photos of son to still be the centre of attention. 
I went through my stash of male papers and found some from the Kaisercraft Stirred but Not Shaken Collection. I added some Charms Creations Stars, a cute little Mini Felt Star from Rainbow Splendour and Studio Calico wood veneer stars to the page. Washi from A Piece of Cake Designs and American crafts Thickers. Black fine line Sharpie and Papermate Silver Gel Pen were also used.

Thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love your colour combo and your layout is such a beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the photos, love the idea of showing the transition of time. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete