Sunday 22 May 2016

Show Us Your Stuff

Hello everyone and welcome to another one of my scrapping posts.

Today I want to share with you my take on the fabulous Show Us Your Stuff May Challenge of Poetry and Hearts.


Here's my layout. 



I used some of my Dear Lizzy Serendipity Collection as well as Die cuts and matching Thickers. I also added A Piece Of Cake Designs Flair, a Heart paperclip and a 3 x 4 Die Cut frame from a previous main kit. A Becky Higgins Project Life card and some Simple Stories and Kaisercraft alphas finished off my piece of poetry. To complete the page, a Charms Creations embellishment to add a handmade touch. 

Thanks for dropping by to take a look.

7 comments:

  1. What a cheeky girl, and such a wide variety of different hearts thank you for joining the challenge at Show Us Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and happy layout, with lots of hearts. Thanks for joining us at SUYS Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, Vicky! Love how you have used the hearts and the poem! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the big bold title! Great page, thanks for joining in at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe what a funny and cheeky page! I love it! :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lol... haha!. Way to cute is she.. love your nice clean layout. Thank you for playing along with us at SUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete