Sunday 22 May 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia



This months challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia is simple Tic-Tac-Toe or Pick-a-Row challenge shown below.


I selected the bottom row 



I took this picture of Mr E resting while Miss Bug played at ABC World at Dreamworld. I turned to see what he was doing when he said "Clean up in Aisle 5" and I had been waiting to find the right challenge to scrap this fun (and typically him) memory.


I used Kaisercraft stamps to create some extra dimension, star printed vellum, Project Life cards, a hand cut the 4 x 6 Sun Ray card, A Charms Creations Heart, A Piece of Cake Designs Flairs, Rainbow Splendour Leaves, Freckled Fawn 'Hi' paperclip, Cre8ive 'Hand' paperclip, Heidi Swapp Archivl Ink and Sharpie Pen.


I hope you all visit again soon.




4 comments:

  1. Great page Vicky using such bold colours. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choice of colours they pop off the page. Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of row, it matches the photo perfectly. What a great page to capture this memory. Than you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Vicky! How funny is that memory! I think i would be laughing too hard to take a photo if one of my kids made that comment! lol! Just a bright and fun page! Thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete