Monday 20 June 2016

Just because I could!

Today I completed a layout just because there was a scrap of paper sitting in front of me, crying out for some colour.

This amazing scrap from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Hello Lovely Collection was left over after I completed a layout a few months ago and has been teasing me for weeks. I did pop it into my scrap paper box but every time I went digging for a scrap for one of my pages, out it popped onto my table again.
I finally took the hint and set about adding some colour using Gelatos mixed with water to paint onto the card stock. I then backed the finished page with some black card stock to showcase the paper. 


A Charms Creations Gold Star, some flowers from my ancient stash, a Heidi Swapp die cut word and Black and White Banner piece with a flair from A Piece of Cake Designs added just enough detail to the finish my layout and not detract from the CVS paper. 

Thanks for coming by.


No comments:

Post a Comment