Tuesday 21 June 2016

Scrap the Girls June 2016

This month over at Scrap the Girls the challenge was a Mood Board


I was inspired by the quote on the Mood Board as the memories this photo brings of the fun and laughter while out in the Queensland sun are some of my most loved. Miss 7 being free to be herself and the smile on her face as we explore is amazing. The mood board also inspired my colour choices.



I used lots of Dlish Scraps goodies on my layout, Journal Spot, Doilies, Itty Bitty flowers, Pick and Place Bow, Crystal Hearts, Pearl Heart Pin, Resin Lily attached to a Flower slide. 
Charms Creations Heart, a Mini Runner, a Winking Emoji and Silver Glitter Clouds were added as well as 2 A Piece of Cake Designs Flairs. I also added a few odd flowers from my stash.  
I am learning to let go of my perfectionist streak and doodle a little for the boarder edge. As I have said before: Practice, Practice, Practice!

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Your layout is so cute, i really love the little clouds! Thanks to playing with us at scrap the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the moodboard,thanks for joining us at scrap the girls..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of that paper. I find them always hard to incorporate into a layout. But this is a great take of the moodboad. Thanks for Playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Thank you for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thank for playing along with Scrap The Girls! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and cheerful layout Vicky :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap the Girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous take on the moodboard this month Vicky, love those clouds!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous page! LOVE it! Thanks for joining in at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome! thanks for joining in at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete