Thursday 30 June 2016

Scrap the Boys June 2016

The mood board provided this month by the team at Scrap the Boys was an excellent challenge for me. I had a new photo of Mr 17 as a "Wanted" thief just sitting there waiting for such challenge.
Here is the Scrap the Boys mood board for June.

I found the Boots and Tepee/Camping ideas lead me to the idea of rough and ruggared and I felt it matched the photo of Mr E and his Wanted Poster face. The Grey tones matched well with the photo also as they weren't to over bearing.


Card stock and papers were from a couple of different Amy Tan collections, while the Black Doiley, Photo Tab, Hello Tag, Twine, Heart Brad and Journal Spot were from my stash of yummy Dlish Scraps products. More delicious Charms Creations lept onto my page as well in the form of a Super star and a new Dark Cloud. I had some old clear stamps that included some Horse Shoes, Wanted and if you look really close, a cowboy hat stamped above the WANTED words.


Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog to view my entry into Scrap the Boys June 2016 Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, so pleased to know that you have enjoyed it. Thank you for joining us at STB this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I just LOVE this layout. The wanted photo really is perfect. Thanks for playing along with STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the stamping and little details to fit in the theme of your wanted poster. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete