Sunday 19 June 2016

Scrapping Clearly's June 2016 Blog Challenge

This month I was looking for something a little different to challenge myself with when I came across  Scrapping Clearly's Blog Challenge.


The Moodboard was vibrant yet soft and lent itself to a photo of Miss Bug that I had of her when she was little and just as cheeky. The black and white stripes appealed to me as well as the pink, gold and black colours. 


I have had some Becky Higgins Gold Foil Project Life Cards in my stash for awhile now and have been searching for an opportunity to use them on one of my pages. Finally I had a reason to use them!
So with some Heidi Swapp My Favourite Things papers, the PL Gold Foil card and some embellishments I found floating around my "bits bowl" I created the above layout.
I also used Charms Creations XO's and a Hot Pink Butterfly Heart, Dlish Scraps Hot Pink Sequin Bow (I think that was my last one) and 2 A Piece of Cake Design Flairs. I added the doodled edge with my Gold Sharpie. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Vicky

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the moodboard Vicki!!! Love all your embellishments too, especially the gold doily. Thanks for playing along with SC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky what a delightful layout - that gold heart doily is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SC for June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page - loving the touch of gold! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty page!! Love it all! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty page - these colours are my favs, and the photo is adorable. Thanks for joining the Scrapping Clearly mood board challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome LO just love this thank you for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Vicky, thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Layout Vicky! And what a cute font your using on your blog. Look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete